R.I.P. Mr. Lee
God Bless Mr. Lee's entire family, friends, partners and employees. Only a man with great character could have built a legacy so rich. The way his businesses have always excelled in customer care and community responsibility speak volumes for the man.

Rob, your entire family is in our prayers tonight.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
My condolences to Rob and the family.

Mr. Lee leaves a great legacy.

I pray he has already received a "well done good and faithful servant", and comfort for those who really know how much they have lost.
My condolences as well to Rob Lee, his family, and the company. I hope I can work in my job with as much humility as Mr. Lee did his.
God bless him. He always took care of his employees. A rare quality in the world these days.
toolmakingart.com

When you have eliminated all unnecessary wood, then whatever remains, however well formed, is too small to serve as originally intended.
My deep sympathies to Rob, the Lee family and the Lee Valley Tools. Mr. Lee certainly made a great impact with what he has accomplished. What I value the most though is his value system that puts not only the customers but also his employees where they need to be. Definitely a rarity in today's world but much appreciated.

We are very fortunate that his legacy will live on through Rob, rest of the family and the company he founded.
That truly is very sad news, my condolence's to Mr. Rob Lee and family. And has been mentioned we lost a legend. R.I.P. Mr. Lee.

Steve
My condolences to the Lee family. Mr. Lee established a standard all should try to emulate.

Frank S in IA
In this day and age it's pretty much impossible to see at least some negative comments about a company. But I don't remember ever seeing one about LV. If there was a problem they're always quick to fix it. Many times do even more than requested. Really speaks to the owner and how he wants to run his company. RIP Mr Lee and condolences to Rob and the rest of the Lee family.
My sympathies to the family. The world needs more men like him, not fewer. There was much about him that was worthy of emulation. Best basis for admiration that I know.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

Nice obit by Raney Nelson:

linky