HANDTOOLS: Crispy #5, Type 18, Ready to go.........
This is a really nice T18, immediately post war plane (1946) with the heavier castings that give it heft; all original and correct for type; this one has absolutely zero apologies, 99.9% japanning, tote and knob are solid and in great condition; no issues with the metal at all, mechanically 100%, sole and mouth are peachy, works as it should, I set up the plane property, reset the iron bevel on the Torkmek, and honed so you can see how it performs in the pics; very nice plane in great condition, pics tell the rest of the story, very crispy plane........

001 by Admiral N, on Flickr" /> 002 by Admiral N, on Flickr" /> 003 by Admiral N, on Flickr" /> 004 by Admiral N, on Flickr" /> 005 by Admiral N, on Flickr" /> 006 by Admiral N, on Flickr" /> 007 by Admiral N, on Flickr" /> 009 by Admiral N, on Flickr" />

Yours for $45 plus shipping, a really nice plane which will make a fab user for someone, and look good while it works.

First PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets priority and include your full shipping address so I can quote shipping and print shipping labels; I don't have paypal, so payment by USPS money order please unless I know you then check is ok.

Thanks for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Oh Wow that is a nice crispy one if I all ready didn't have a few #5 I would be talking. Also I am sure it looks much better in person than what the picture shows. I know I was more than happy and surprised when I bought that #18 off of you.

Steve
Sold
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis