drywall routers, should I get one?
Bob10 said:

leave the business or have their trucks looted and pawn shops act as the middleman

Yeah the tools leave the business way more often than business owners...
I went to a HD yesterday that had 2 levels of rotozip.  The heftier one was $100.  I think I'm going to do just enough drywalling to make it worth my while to get one.  Maybe I will not do enough drywall to really cause the rotozip any problems, dunno.  There does seem to be a Chinese version, $22 on sale at HF right now.
Ok, so I posted, but I don't see my post even though the forum says I made the last post.  Sorry if this turns out to be a duplicate

I saw that rotozip makes a larger unit that costs about $100.  They have always looked crummy to me, that's why I'm hesitant to blow that much money on it.  I think it would be worth it to have one of these tools. I suppose I should just bite the bullet and settle on a type of cordless that uses lithium batteries

HF has one that costs $22 on sale.  Probably work for my lifetime amount of drywall, but the Dewalt at $60 seems like it might be better
I was cutting out some outlets in my new building with a rotozip.  I got pretty good at it when I built my shop a few years ago, but I didn't do such a good job on the first outlet on my new building.  Luckily not such a bad job that the outlet plate won't cover it.  Practice first somewhere it won't be obvious if you mess up.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

I ordered the Dewalt and a pack of the bits.