FS: Czeck Edge Dovetail Chisels
Custom set of 4 chisels in sizes of 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2". O-1 steel, hardened to RC 62, sides are ground to 20 degrees. The 1/2" is 8" long and the other 3 are 6.75" long. Resin infused handles dyed to look like ebony. They are sharp and ready to go. Never used, these chisels are now out of production. They have great balance and are built like a tank, just beautiful. Asking $225 for set, shipping included.

Thanks for looking, please let me know if any questions.

Kevin

At that price, do you think we could get some close-ups?

Thanks.
Hi David,

Sorry, I am not much of a photographer and look at these pics as "proof of life" photos. Here's another attempt, hope it helps. The chisels are absolutely mint, not a spec of anything on them except sharpness. I contacted Bob Zajicek for a price and that is what he recommended as he sold his last set about 6 months ago for quite a bit more than that. Please let me know if you have any further questions or interest.

Thanks.
Kevin

I have purchased from Kevin and his offerings were as advertised. Nice person to deal with.
Ag
I have the 1/4 inch chisel. I'd own the 1/8 inch if Bob was still making these. Excellent chisel for paring dovetails.

" />

" />
The chisels have gone off to a new home, thanks everyone.

Kevin