Not a woodworking Tool
I should have been clearer - I knew that, but I also regularly encounter smaller and larger bolts on the machines on which I work.
That's the one I'm looking for . The one I find is the 5/8"x 11/16", in like new condition.

A man of foolish pursuits
Very useful in the old days for loosening the distributor bolt.
Rusty
Poppa's Woodworks
Only found one Bedrock in the wild-a 607 that had japanning at least at 95% and a blade that had hardly been touched. Got it for $85 at a flea market. Out here in Pennsyltucky, tools are pretty common, but Bedrocks not common at all. I've passed on a 604 and a 605 over the past years, mainly because of price and/or condition.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
(07-17-2016, 07:41 PM)Downwindtracker2 Wrote: That's the one I'm looking for . The one I find is the 5/8"x 11/16", in like new condition.

Tracker,

I've got an S-K 1/2" x 9/16" wrench that's extra to my needs.  It's been a working wrench, certainly not like new, but seems sound.  You don't appear to be set up for private messages; if you're interested, e-mail me at arbuch AT AT AT sonic DOT DOT DOT net (the repetitions are just an attempt to keep my e-mail from getting scooped by trollbots; don't actually repeat them in the e-mail).

You mentioned getting a Canadian Sweetheart, too.  Does the logo look like this?
[Image: Canadian-Sweetheart.jpg]
Hi,Bill, I tried to PM you and it looks like I have fiquiring out to do.Thanks for the offer. Wrenches I have, I think I have a Canadian made Gray in that size.  SK were the brand of tools A.J. Foyt used on his Indy racers. They are fairly common on the Canadian prairies as McClouds chain sold them. Which is where I bought my 3/8" socket set for work in 1980. Good tools.

Canadian Stanley used the heart all during the the '30s on the their plane blades. They were nice enough also to date the plane blades as well.
(07-30-2016, 07:10 PM)Downwindtracker2 Wrote: Canadian Stanley used the heart all during the the '30s on the their plane blades. They were nice enough also to date the plane blades as well.

In the U.S., Stanley dated its plane blades into the early 40s (not sure when they started).  According to the type studies, the Sweetheart logo was ended in the U.S. about 1933.

But...it's so tempting to say, "It's a good thing to date your sweetheart."
Bill when I read "date your sweetheart " I thought of age, which is not so smart, not romance , which is a good thing to do. They become much more agreeable to tool purchases.
(07-17-2016, 03:39 PM)Bill_Houghton Wrote: Those deep-offset wrenches can be right helpful.  Oddly, a majority of the ones I see are 1/2"x9/16" - no idea what the magic of that size is.

LOL.......thats the only one I own.

Yes

Ed