Stanley 92 Shoulder Plane - $60 shipped
I've got a Stanley 92 shoulder plane for sale. This is the 3/4" wide version. I'll ship it to you in a USPS flat rate box for $60. Let me know if you have questions!

That's a good size, not too big. If I didn't already have three shoulder planes I would snap it up. Looks like vg condition and a great price.
That is a good price, especially if it's USA made. Without a doubt, I use my 92 over my LN medium shoulder 90%+ of the time. The Stanley is easier to grip and use accurately.

Good condition? no wobble? sharp?
If so, I'll take. Sending you PM?
Jerry
Still available.
That's a really good price and it's a shame it hasn't been sold yet. Sharp shouldn't be a concern since that's part of normal hand tool usage.

Must be in a lull as far as tool sales go, because planes like this in good condition at that price shouldn't last long. You might consider Ebay as wallets seem to be a little tight on the forums lately.

Rick
therick34 said:

. You might consider Ebay as wallets seem to be a little tight on the forums lately.

Rick

This is a good deal. Always in the summer, guys are tapped out of tool budget due to vacations, that sort of thing. Things pick up in the fall when budgets get refreshed. Happens every year. I use this time to build inventory, as the markets are productive, I've got a dozen lined up to clean and tune, no sense posting much this time of year.

OP, be patient, this will go.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Sold - thanks all!!