Stanley 46 dado and plow plans with 10 original cutters
For sale is a Stanley 46 in good condition. All of the parts and pieces are present and move freely including the spurs. Much of the original plating is missing but there is no rust. The wood handle, knob and fence are in good condition with no damage. There is some paint on the handle. All 10 original skew cutters are included: 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 1 1/4, 1 1/2 and T&G. There is no slitter. Price is $175 plus shipping.

Tom

I really like it but what is the difference between a 46 and a 45?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Arlin Eastman said:

Tom

I really like it but what is the difference between a 46 and a 45?

Primarily the 46 has a skewed blade. Selection of cutter, knickers, and a few other differences. Consult Stanley Blood and Gore for a sort of well reasoned opinion.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
Thanks Rob

To me then with the skewed blade would be a better cutter if I am thinking right.

After reading what it is all about and I have been doing Dados it makes me wish I had the funds. We have tried the tablesaw and all of us do not like using it for doing the dados and a bit scared of it too.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Bump

Price reduced to $140 plus shipping.