Hand tools, jointer fence, rasps, wood planes, blades, bits, saws etc.
Up for sale are an odd assortment of tools. I am moving to a smaller place so I am going to be selling a bunch of my tools. Sorry, I couldn't rotate the pictures in photobucket...

Up first E.C. Stearns Jointer Fence. Shown on Stanley 5 1/2 for reference. Plane not included. $34 + $10 shipping

" />
" />

Disston 1896-1917 era 14 inch tennon saw. 13pt per inch. Back was painted gray, but the paint comes off easily. Blade has a slight curve along it's lenght but it will be easily corrected upon sharpening.
$30+12 shipping
" />
" />

Spear & Jackson split nut 14 inch British tenon or carcass saw. Saw blade has some dents towards handle. But it is such a nice handle that it is worth restoring.
$30+12 shipping
" /> " /> " />

Nicholson Smooth Cut made in USA Rasp. Very sharp, looks hardly used. Comes with handle.
$20 + $7 shipping
" />
" />

Stanley No. 65 Boxwood marking gauge
$18 + 5 shipping
" />

Stanley (I believe though it's unmarked) beechwood marking gauge
$9 + 5 shipping
" />

Odd hatchet/screwdriver/hammer. Made in Germany.
$15 + $5 shipping
" />

4 Hollow and Round Planes. Came from same furniture maker. Made by WH Pond. a New Haven CT plane maker. Consists of Matching #12 hollow and Round, a #10 round, and a #18 hollow
$40 + 12 shipping
" />
" />

W. Greenslade British 24 inch jointer plane. This is one of my personal favorite planes that I own. It is in immaculate condition for a plane this age. The handle is the most comfortable handle I have and unlike most wood planes it has not been thinned down over the years, it likely at the same height as when it was made and it has one of the tightest mouths of any jointer planes I've seen. It has the original 2 1/2" wide Moulson Brothers blade and matching cap iron, and the cap Iron is stamped W. Greenslade, so it is original to this plane. I flattened the back of the blade, and sharpened it, and i fit the cap iron perfectly to the blade. It is ready to go and be used. I just took it out on the most humid day of the year and the wedge came out easily and everything worked perfectly. This is a very stable plane. I will miss this but I will sell if for $150. I know that is a lot but I won't mind keeping it.
$150 shipped to CONUS.
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
ker/IMG_20160717_202957_zpsiicgatf4.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/image]
" />

Assortment of Drill bits for bit brace. Sizes 2/32 thorugh 20/32. Picture shown with matched sizes in groups, so there are many that are the same size, but there are a bunch.
$22 + 5 shipping.
" />

Swinsco & Manuel Plow plane blades. Need to be cleaned up. size 1,2,4,6,7, 8.
$25 + $6 shipping.
" />
" />
PM sent on drill bits.

Bob
Goodness, if I already did not owe a few guys here I would put some on layaway with you.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Brace bits sold
PM sent on saws and H&Rs
"I don't have time to measure twice!" My ex-coworker.
I'm unable to reply to people because you have to switch ON the option to receive private messages in Your Profile under "edit options".  I should be able to receive messages now as well.

Best,

Jonas
I sent you another PM... and activated mine as well.

Thanks!
"I don't have time to measure twice!" My ex-coworker.
For some reason I am still unable to reply to you.  It says you still have not activated PM's.  My paypal email is bakerjonas@yahoo.com and the tools are $100 and the shipping $20.  

Also unable to reply to Jack in Omaha about the axe.  This update has caused some issues....
The hollows and rounds and both the saws are sold.
did you get my pm?