Free Delta 18x36 Drum Sander 31-250
This sander needs a new rheostat to control the feed belt. It is hard to find the correct replacement part, I would think someone skilled with electronics or a repair shop cold come up with something to repair this. It is a lightly used tool. I don't want to fix it because I am down sizing and need to get rid of it anyway. It is a good deal for the right person.

I live in Bonney Lake, Washington.
probably same switch as a conveyor type toaster
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

It can be fixed, just need someone smarter with electronics than me.
I wish I lived closer...
Benny

lori, i think several of us would be willing to help you repair it, if you are interested.  i've had to do a similar repair, and could help you for sure.  It's a great tool to give away!
That's a nice offer. We just made an offer on a new house, I will be going from a 3 car garage shop to a 2 car garage so some things need to go.
Someone grab that, a Woodnetter has the fix advice you need...Robert Adams I think.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I fixed one locally for about $50.... If I was closer that would be gone
I have the same sander and it works really nice, but it could use a tune-up. I need to replace a couple of the height adjustment gears and a couple other pieces, but it works. I'd take it, but won't have room or time to get it for a couple weeks.
I am moving in about 6 weeks, it will probably be here most of that time unless someone else takes it.