looking for sliding table saw which one
Hello fellows. I have small question a friend of mine wants to New York for vacation and is looking to purchase a sliding table saw for woodworking. So he cannot make his mind. I have suggested either Grizzly or Sears table saw.  I know there is jet table saw but do not have any idea if they are good. So could any person at the forum advice us which one we should go for . the budget is around $1500 -2000 only

Thank you.

It sounds to me like you and your friend would benefit by reading a good book on table saws and their use.  Kelley Mehler and Jim Tolpin both have written good ones.  
They are available on Amazon.com.  Sliding table saws typically cost a lot more than $2000.  Sears does not offer one, and Grizzly's cheapest is around $3000.  The Jets are not sliders.  There are aftermarket sliding attachments for conventional table saws, but they add pretty much to the price of the base saw.   It may be that your friend lives in a country other than the USA.  In that case,  the differing electrical power requirements may be a concern. Others on the forum may add more information for you.
Hi. Can you define what you think a sliding table saw is? May help us help you.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Mike's advice is good, there are some folks willing to help but maybe need a little more input on exactly what you are looking for.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.