Can't login to new forums
Hello,

I haven't been here for a while but I received an email about the forum updates and thought I might give the new forums a try.

I have forgotten my password and when I click the "Lost password" link, I never get an email about it.  (Yes I checked junk)

I then tried to choose the "Contact Us" links in various places.  They all seem to point to https://forums.woodnet.net/contact-us/woodnet/  but that always gives a 404 page in all browsers I have tried.  I had to recreate this login to be able to post.  My real account is bill@williamcmason.com.  (No, I don't care if it is view-able by anyone.)

Thanks,
Bill Mason
I also had trouble logging into the new forum.  I did what you did and clicked on the "Contact Us" prompt and actually got a page where I thought I could explain what my problem was.  Long story short, after sending a message and explaining my problem I never heard a word back. :huh:   I just created a new account which you might consider doing.