Buyers and Sellers Please Read Sending and Getting PMs
Herb

Right side of the screen or page.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thank you for this

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

If anyone has problems finding the location see the image in this link for the steps.

How to Enable Private Messages
mine was turned off recently too..thnks
Jerry
my PM is not working no matter what I try.
checked all boxes  and updated options . had it set like this since the update,  still don't work
Upset
I have a 10% off grizzly I would like to give someone.
Upset
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
I got your PM the other day and replied back.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

Thanks ,
did not get it Arlin, don't know what to do about it either.
Don's woodshop
I can send myself a PM and get it. but nothing from others. I sent the Sysadmin A PM don't know if he will get it , and won't know if he responds
|
Upset
Don's woodshop
Don

When I sent it it went thru or else I would have gotten the error message.  Contact Admin to check it out for you.

Do a post in Software Update Complete and leave them a post and they will get back to you.

Bump for those who still do not know how.