Shoulder/Rebate Planes, Ulmia and Steiner
I have six of these for sale in varying condition.  They will all provide a lifetime of service and have excellent irons, but they all need work and are priced accordingly. These are of metric sized, but are between 1.125-1.25" in width.  Starting with the best, prices are plus postage Paypal, check or MO are fine.

Ulmia in Excellent condition, good length on the iron, and the body will need little if any tuning.  $45
[Image: _DSC0037_zpsvkrbujxh.jpg]

[Image: _DSC0038_zpsba8afokf.jpg][Image: _DSC0039_zpsitxfmffr.jpg]
[Image: _DSC0040_zpsdl1rhhz7.jpg]

Next is a Steiner, this one is in equal or better condition to the Ulmia above and an equally excellent maker, however the retaining wedge is split clear in half.  The wedge works fine as is and could be glued, or a new one patterned after the existing.  That said, this will be $35 reflecting the broken wedge:
[Image: _DSC0034_zpsyqrign6i.jpg]
[Image: _DSC0035_zpsml2x7i6u.jpg]
[Image: _DSC0036_zps3lre3a8g.jpg]

Last, four of these same planes that will need more cleaning, tuning, flattening of the sole etc.  These four are all Ulmia OTT, same as above with beech or hornbeam soles and the adjustable mouth.  All have serviceably long irons and good wedges.  These are $25 each.
[Image: _DSC0041_zpsucisgqzx.jpg]
[Image: _DSC0042_zps5zr413cj.jpg]

Thanks for looking!
bump for some fine planes
Dropping the price on the four scruffier Ulmia Ott planes to $20 each plus postage, these will clean up very well
All of these are still available, bumping this up:

Excellent condition Ulmia Ott now $35 plus postage
Steiner in very good shape now $25 plus postage
Four less perfect Ulmia Ott $20 plus postage

At these prices plus half an hour or so worth of work none of these will disappoint
Crisp Ulmia, Steiner, and the better two of the scruffier Ulmia planes are sold. Should someone want both of the remaining planes they can go for $45 shipped conus.