FS: Disston D-12 5 ppi Rip Saw -- Fully Restored and Hand Sharpened
My apologies to the admins. I would have edited my earlier post, but since it is already picture-heavy, I thought it best to make a second post.

Here is Disston's top of the line D-12 rip saw with freshly sharpened 5 ppi teeth. The saw has been fully restored with a polished plate and refinished apple wood tote. The tote, which has no cracks, chips, or other damage, was finished with hand-rubbed shellac for a smooth, low gloss sheen. The teeth were jointed, reshaped, set, and sharpened for top performance in any type of wood. The etch on the plate is deep and prominent. The only apologies on this saw are the initials carved into the wood by the original owner and a spot of light pitting high up on the saw plate, neither of which will affect the function of the saw.

The D-12 was the successor to Disston's legendary No. 12. It isn't quite as stylish as the earlier model, but it is its full equal when it comes to performance.

Asking $100 plus shipping for this superb saw. PayPal preferred. PM me for an estimate on shipping cost.

[Image: 28574734446_a1edafe9aa_z.jpg]

[Image: 28528797791_f3ce02291a_z.jpg]

[Image: 28528797661_2b8981bcfd_z.jpg]

[Image: 28528797621_80a38f166b_z.jpg]

[Image: 28528797691_4e3bc90a06_z.jpg]

[Image: 28528797571_5a106cacb5_z.jpg]
Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
I can't see the pictures , I am sure it will seel quickly.

Steve
Steve,

Thanks for the head's up. The pictures should be displaying now. I changed where they were hosted.
Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
Bob that saw is a beauty, I wish I could afford it but right now it is not in the budget. I am sure that will sell quickly.

Steve