Posting photos from Photobucket
JGrout and Mark Singleton, all I see on my screen are links to Photobucket - no pics. I'm using an iPad, but I've used the same iPad for years and have always gotten pics.
(07-25-2016, 02:44 PM)Hank Knight Wrote: JGrout and Mark Singleton, all I see on my screen are links to Photobucket - no pics. I'm using an iPad, but I've used the same iPad for years and have always gotten pics.

I had a similar problem on both my PC and on my Kindle.  They key seems to be to have the "Board Style" set to "WoodNET Forums".  Then I logged out and back in again and could then new options appeared in the "Thread View Options" like "Display posts in classic mode", "Display images in posts", "Display videos in posts.".  

All of these are in the User Control Panel or User CP which should be appearing as a clickable link near the upper left corner of the screen.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
Rob Young,

Thank you! I had selected WoodNET Forums Board Style, but I had also selected an option that reverted to a Mobile set-up each time I logged in using a mobile device. I "unselected" that and now everything seems to be working normally. The whole format looked completely different on the mobile Board Style. Now it looks similar to the way it always did. I was able to recover my avatar using the "Direct Link" in Photobucket you and AHill told me to use. It wasn't working in the mobile mode. Thanks! This is much better.

Hank
I just copy, paste the IMG

[Image: Baconseed_zps2e2df737.jpeg]
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020