Moving. Wanting to sell hand tools in Connecticut
So I'm moving and my workshop is getting downsized. I must sell many of my tools, but I can't ship, unfortunately. If anyone wants to visit me in New Haven Connecticut I am selling much of my stuff. I have lots of saws that need to be cleaned up, no panther heads or No. 12's even, but lots of nice disstons, etc. $10 to $15 a piece, Planes, plane parts, plane blades, lots of square shank brace bits, from 2 inches down to tiny, odds and ends. Lion mitre trimmer for $30 (missing handle) I'm moving promptly on Sunday, and I'm feeling ready to downsize to what will fit in my tool chest. Also I have some 5 or 6 foot long old steel clamps. Pm me and I'll give you my number
Bump in hopes that someone can buy some old tools for a cheap price.  Just having an existential crisis in having to move with all this stuff.  If anyone is in or near CT. 

Best,

Jonas