WTB: Handsaw (or two)
Hey everyone,

Getting into handsaws and would love to get ahold of an old Disston or two. 

Hoping for a decent, usable (ugly is okay):
1. Carcass/Tenon - maybe 8-12ppi?
2. Panel saw - maybe 10-14ppi?

Budget is pretty limited so probably only going to be able to go for one at this point, but wanted to see if anything was out there (been striking out at the antique stores).
I tried to send you a message, but your PM's are disabled.
i have 4 saws i would like to sell. a disston dovetail, d23, an atkins and a waranteed in great shape. pm me for more information. thomas
Sorry about the PMs - didn't realize I had to turn them on (been a while since I was here).
@crann: Looks like you need to turn your PM on too
Wink
@GentlemanJim: Please turn PM on, too.  I got your message, but am unable to reply.
hi, i believe i have the pm thing straightened out. send me a pm and we shall see. thanks , crann
Still looking if anyone has anything.

And please turn on PMs
Wink  Can't reply to you if you don't turn them on as well.
daniel, still have not received a message from you. i believe my pm is turned on.
@Gentleman Jim: Still can't reply to you - I think you need to turn them back on since the forum software was changed. It is telling me your private messages are disable.