Master Brace #210
OK, I'll going to catch H, for no pictures. I understand how tools can make a grown man weak in the knees. But I don't have  much in the way of the computer skill set needed.
At the fleamarket I found, two 1/8" mortise chisels an English Hearnshaw sash mortise and a unmarked socket, a 1020-1 E.A.Berg bench Chisel, a Stahlwille 13/16" combination wrench, MillerFalls #14 jack and a Master Brace #210. I had $40 and spent it.  Stahlwille is German and one step up from Snap-on. But the real gem is the Master Brace #210, it's a dead ringer for a Yankee 2100, except for rosewood? head. I paid $20 for the jack. plane.
A man of foolish pursuits
I think you did good, congratulations on your find.

Steve
Thanks Steve for the kind words.

. I think half the fun of rusthunting is tracking down the makers.After posting I did some searching. The $2.50 Hearnshaw  1/8" sash mortise  is the real prize, Paul Sellers' favourite chisel is a Hearnshaw  1 1/4" bevel .edge.  Hearnshaw Bro. were a very highly regarded  Sheffield edge tool makers. The fellow who posted how to repair a North Bro. 2100 brace also posted some Japanese knock-offs from the time of the occupation . My Master Brace #210 is likely one of them , still even a knockoff 2100 is better than 9 tenths of the braces out there.,and at $5.00 , very good buy. The MillersFall  #14 jack is very nice type #3, brass but no rosweood, from the late '40s which puts it about the same age as me. A very good thing I think . The handle on the $2.50 1" Berg is a little rough,as are most Swedish chisels I've found.

The $3.00 German Stahlwille "open box" is a different take on the very common  Plomb (Proto) designed combination wrenches we see and is worth a photo essay.But not on a woodworking forum.
A man of foolish pursuits
Yes you did great, and don't feel bad about the pictures after all these years and a college grad in engineering I still can't figure this out, I know I have a mental block some where
Big Grin. But any how I love my old tools, I have some nice chisels, saws and Stanley and Kee Kutter K planes but noe Miller falls. when I get a few extra $$$$$ I want to get a #3 or #4 size.

Steve
I'm fond of MillersFall, as a apprentice carpenter , I couldn't afford the retail price of Stanley, what with room and board,car payment,beer, and the very occasional date taking most of my money. Since MillersFall was less expensive then Stanley, some of those very careful considered tool purchases  were MillersFall. Buying good tools hurt, as well they should, they last lifetimes.

With the advent of very inexpensive Chinese made power tools , there aren't many buyers of hand tools, so I've been able to find some real bargains at the fleamarket." If you don't sell it to me,who else is going to buy it." I've used that line.