RANT, man Trex Lighting products are spendy
just a rant and they seem to do an extremely good job of keeping knock offs out of the market.

Picking up 4 lighted 4x4 post tops and there is some sticker shock there, but I love their design MUCH more than others. 

Also appears they really limit the resellers of same products, so not much point in shopping around either.

/rant off
Everything trex is pricey. I don't like the marketing method they and other companies use ie the green and black tools. Artificially inflates the retail prices and availiavailability by decreasing competition. At one time it was called price fixing but that seems to be legal these days.
(08-08-2016, 03:43 PM)arw01 Wrote: just a rant and they seem to do an extremely good job of keeping knock offs out of the market.

Picking up 4 lighted 4x4 post tops and there is some sticker shock there, but I love their design MUCH more than others. 

Also appears they really limit the resellers of same products, so not much point in shopping around either.

/rant off

If their decking is any indicator of the quality, then not only are the lights obscenely overpriced, they'll probably fail.