Craigslist comes through again
I keep telling myself that I am disposing of tools and not looking for more but some deals are too good to pass up. I answered a Craigslist ad that mentioned old tools. After sorting through several tubs of assorted newer tools I found the good stuff. A Bedrock 607, a Stanley 45 in good condition with all the parts and most of the cutters, several Everlasting chisels and a few other items. All I had on me was $35 and he took it. I will probably offer the tools for sale. thanks for looking.

[Image: image_zps1y6gwwnq.jpeg]
Craigslist is a wonderful thing.  Holler at me if you want to double your money.
Oh, the SUCKAGE!!!!!
Yeah that deserves a YOU SUCK for sure, nice find.

Steve
Suckage? are you kidding? This guy even got the SLITTER KNIFE! The never used, never there, highly prized, and coveted slitter knife. Jeez. That's got to top a whole lotta gloats around here.

Carl
I dare you to repeat that feat! Congrats on the haul. Whoever originally owned that stuff had high standards for tools!
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
strangely enough, that haul would knock everything off of my current shopping list.  Don't really need another combo plane though
You suck doesn't begin to cover it. Hellubba nice score.