Large qty of lumber for sale SE IN
I'm helping a friend liquidate his huge stash of lumber in SE IN due to health reasons.

There is approx 166,000 bf total and the breakdown is below. Most of the pine would be #2&BTR but the hardwood is mostly upper grades
approx 61,000 bf in white pine beams ranging from 4x6 to 17x17 with lengths of 8' to 24'
approx 45,000 bf of 4/4 white pine lumber in 8' to 18' lengths. most is 8" or wider with some up to 18" wide
approx 38,000 bf mixed hardwood mostly 4/4 but some thicker, includes white oak, red oak, red elm, black locust, ash, walnut, butternut, maple, cherry, poplar
approx 11,000 bf of live edge sawn boards ( I may have this all run through a dry kiln to increase the value before selling it)

Most of this has been air dried for at least a couple of years but some has been kiln dried although it has likely picked up some moisture from storage. It has all been stored indoors in a non-temp controlled warehouse.

The material is not under my roof yet but I plan to start bringing loads in for easier selling asap. Large qty (straight truck or semi) will be discounted and can be picked up direct from the current storage location.

We would prefer to move quantities of 1,000 bf or more to start. When I get some in my shop I can entertain smaller quantities.  Either way, let me know if you have interest in anything specific and I can work towards bringing that into my shop first. Please feel free to share if you know anyone that might be interested and please understand that I have a full time job so I may only check this thread in the evenings.

My location: Batesville, Indiana 
PM if you want my cell # to discuss the material
Pricing:
Pine beams $1.25 per bf
Pine lumber $1 per bf
Hardwoods TBD, let me know if interested in anything specific and we can work something out. Really trying to get some pine outta the way so we have room to sort the hardwoods.
Can you enable the private message feature of the forum in order to facilitate further dialog?
PM sent
Batesville, Indiana is just west of Cincinnati on I-71.

That's too close!
Wow that is one big pile of lumber, this will make some very happy, wish it were me. Good luck with the sale.

Steve
(08-11-2016, 09:43 PM)Sassafrasman Wrote: PM sent

Reply attempted - no luck.

Take a look at this thread in order to enable PM receipt:

https://forums.woodnet.net/showthread.php?tid=7320581
Thanks for the link. I have enabled the PMs.

(08-11-2016, 11:20 PM)Wild Turkey Wrote: Batesville, Indiana is just west of Cincinnati on I-71.  

That's too close!

Yes, about half way between Cincy and Indy and just a few miles off of I74.
An individual PMd but still has his PMs turned off due to the website update.  My apologies for the late reply but I've been in Denver working for the last week.  We have a wide variety of white pine beams. They are mostly from 4x6 up through 8x8 and 10x10 with some larger like 14x14 and 17x17 with lengths ranging from 8' to 24'. I can send a list when I'm back at home base in Indiana. These were all milled on a bandsaw and have been air drying for years. My partners were custom timber framing and had it all cut for inventory to pull from until one found he had Lou G's disease and his health deteriorated. The 4/4 pine was all cut for floors walls and trim. We're looking to move the inventory and will give discounts for quantity.

I've been in business since 04 but I also have a Wood-Mizer and a Lucas Super Slabber.  We have most of the wood warehoused indoors about an hour north of me (near I70 between Indianapolis and Richmond) and have a forklift and payloader on site for loading.
That's a lot of lumber. When I had to close down and liquidate my father's business I had to sell off 42,000 bd/ft of hardwood lumber. I will send you a PM for the lumber buyer for Aetna Plywood and Lumber. He sits in Indy. They bought a little over one semi load from me. They might prefer kiln dried but it's worth giving him a call.

Good luck!
interested in seeing walnut. cherry, maple and ash and prices.  you can even email me at gwiederman@icloud.com