Congrats Richard W.
Thumbs Up 
A few great new tools in Lee Valley's What's New section, including a planer hammer designed by WoodNet member Richard Wile!

[Image: 50k5605s01.jpg]

http://www.leevalley.com/en/wood/whatsnew.aspx?c=&cat=1
Very nice! Congratulations!
Thanks Jim,

Yea I am pretty pleased about this. Been a long road to get to this point, not in stock until early September but I am hoping the design is as useful for others as it has been for me. Did a blog entry to talk about my thought processes...

Blog Entry

Richard
Richard D. Wile
Nova Scotia - Canada.

http://richard-wile.blogspot.com/
Nice! Congratulations.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Well deserved Rich! The hammer has a great design and is obviously crafted with high attention to detail. A high quality tool!

Klaus
A most fine little hammer. My compliments.
Smile
BontzSawWorks.net
Very nice and congrats.  I have on my list to go down to the Metal Supermarket and pick up some brass rod for a small hammer.  Might just have to wait until September and give this a test drive!
True power makes no noise - Albert Schweitzer.       It's obvious he was referring to hand tools
Congratulations that is a sweet looking little hammer, I may have to invest in one of those.

Steve
Free shipping until August 30th.

I'll have to pick up one of these.

Thanks for pointing it out.
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
VERY well done, Richard!!!!