Multiple page threads
  Re: (...)
I can no longer see the second and subsequent pages of the threads in the power tools forum. I can see them on off topic, and I haven't happened on any in the other forums that should be that long sink can't tell.

Has anybody else noticed this? I used to have no problem seeing them. I'm talking about the pages in the actual thread, not the subsequent pages in the forum itself which I can see.

Can anybody tell me how to fix this? It's quite annoying to read through a thread only to realize you stop in 2015.
-Marc

Re: Multiple page threads by WaterlooMarc (I can no longer see ...)
Haven't seen that problem
Steve

Re: Multiple page threads by WaterlooMarc (I can no longer see ...)
I just noticed it in this long thread.

https://forums.woodnet.net/showthread.php?tid=4983297

When the site upgrade first came on line, I saw it occur on a companion thread that was even longer.  That one is now intact, but the one above is not -- it only shows 13 replies in a thread that probably has 50 - 75 total.
Bill
Know, think, choose, do -- Ender's Shadow
  Re: RE: Multiple page threads by skizzo (I just noticed it in...)
I see 50 replies. Last one from Mac
Steve

Re: RE: Multiple page threads by Stwood_ (I see 50 replies. La...)
I see it right now on this thread:

https://forums.woodnet.net/showthread.php?tid=6969967

I've logged off, cleared the site's cookies, logged back on, no difference. The last post I see is #25, from 3/11/2015.
Mike

Funny on occasion, embarrassing on average.
  Re: RE: Multiple page threads by KSMike (I see it right now o...)
Strange. I see 50 posts (again). Last by Gregory
Steve

Re: RE: Multiple page threads by Stwood_ (Strange. I see 50 po...)
I can see 109 with the last by Boatman53 but there is some discussion in the last few articles about having to use threaded view and problems replying.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
  Re: RE: Multiple page threads by KSMike (I see it right now o...)
(08-25-2016, 11:12 PM)KSMike Wrote: I see it right now on this thread:

https://forums.woodnet.net/showthread.php?tid=6969967

I've logged off, cleared the site's cookies, logged back on, no difference.  The last post I see is #25, from 3/11/2015.

The last post I see on that thread is #20 (which is my Post-per-Page Display setting) by Boatman53.  I don't see any page numbering or links to take me to subsequent pages.

(08-26-2016, 12:36 AM)iclark Wrote: I can see 109 with the last by Boatman53 but there is some discussion in the last few articles about having to use threaded view and problems replying.

What is your Post Display setting?  How many pages do those 109 posts span?
Bill
Know, think, choose, do -- Ender's Shadow
  Re: RE: Multiple page threads by skizzo ([quote='KSMike' pid=...)
(08-26-2016, 01:02 AM)skizzo Wrote: The last post I see on that thread is #20 (which is my Post-per-Page Display setting) by Boatman53.  I don't see any page numbering or links to take me to subsequent pages.

What is your Post Display setting?  How many pages do those 109 posts span?

Fair question and one that I meant to check when I was posting before, but I got distracted. Sigh

When I could see them all, my settings were:
Posts per page: Show 200 posts per page
Thread View Mode: Linear

Changed to:
Posts per page: Show 50 posts per page
Thread View Mode: Linear

and now I only see the first 50 with no option to go to more pages.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
  Re: RE: Multiple page threads by iclark ([quote='skizzo' pid=...)
Changed my settings to 200, stayed with linear. Still only see 50 posts with no way to access the other pages of posts. Went to threaded mode (gad) with no change in being able to see more posts
Steve