Multiple page threads
  Re: Multiple page threads by WaterlooMarc (I can no longer see ...)
Did ya pay your 6 bux?????? Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Nothing on this new software works for long, tomorrow you'll see them, next day whoosh gone again
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Are any of you who are not seeing past the first page of posts viewing a the mobile version of this site? If so, have you tried it on the desktop version? What browser are you using? Do you experience the same problem logged into your account as logged out? I have not been able to fix this issue yet because I have not been able to replicate it.
  Re: RE: Multiple page threads by sysadmin (Are any of you who a...)
Not on mobile version. FF browser. Win10
Steve

Re: RE: Multiple page threads by sysadmin (Are any of you who a...)
windoze and firefox for me on PC.

I get multiple pages on many other threads, but not on the one that I responded about.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
I've tried on the mobile and desktop version. From both a computer and phone as well.

As mentioned, it isn't a problem with all threads only random ones.
-Marc

(09-01-2016, 08:02 AM)WaterlooMarc Wrote: I've tried on the mobile and desktop version. From both a computer and phone as well.

As mentioned, it isn't a problem with all threads only random ones.

Same here.  Non-mobile version, Chrome on a MacBook, OS X Yosemite.  Intermittent across threads, but consistently for those threads where it happens.
Bill
Know, think, choose, do -- Ender's Shadow
  Re: RE: Multiple page threads by skizzo ([quote='WaterlooMarc...)
Just tagging on to what I think is related. THIS POSThas been around a while. I know for a fact it was way longer than 3 pages before the end of this forum occurred. The other day I attempted to just add a note that NTR wasn't present and accounted for anymore, but it didn't show up. If you are going to preserve posts in their past state, why don't you just do that, and make a section for them called old stuff, or something? Instead you still offer them, with only part of the comments. I just wonder why bother?
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW