Powermatic 3520B lathe
For sale is a very nice Powermatic 3520B wood lathe with accessories, 3-4 years old. Sliding headstock and 2hp motor with VFD for continuous variable speed, runs on standard household 220v electrical power. Includes 18" bed extension with toolrest riser, three toolrests (6", 14", and S-rest), one 3" faceplate, tailstock live center, and overhead guard. Does not include turning tools or other items seen in background of various photos.

$2,750 woodnetter's price.  Lathe is located in Cupertino, CA, just west of San Jose.

Attached Files Image(s)

Bill
Know, think, choose, do -- Ender's Shadow
Does this mean you're getting ready to move?
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
Already started construction over the summer.  We're in the final packing stages getting ready to sell.
Bill
Well, < bleep >
I was wondering about how to get this from Knoxville to Tampa.
Sigh

Now I see that it is in CA.
Sigh
Sigh

I wish you well on your sale. This is a good deal for someone.

If someone is concerned about space in the shop, Craft Supply has wheels for mobility that work well for this lathe and lets you rearrange your shop as needed. I have a 3520B with the mobility wheels and it is a really slick setup.
Want to deliver it to WV?  
Angry
Give me a call when you get here and I'll be happy to help with the move in if you need it. Good luck with the construction and everything.

I think I'm glad I got my AB this year or I'd be asking you to bring that with you to drop off at my shop as you drove by. I know how well you take care of your tools and that's a very good deal.
Yes
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
Must look away...
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
I just hope you are not getting out of turning.

If anyone would like to know just the 18" extension is $495 and the price he is asking is almost half price and well worth a travel to save several thousand.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thanks folks.  The lathe is sold.  A stealth local Woodnetter helped out a friend who was looking for an upgrade.  

Arlin, no, I'm not getting out of turning, just liquidating a number of my machines to reduce the volume of stuff to haul across country while we build a new house and shop over the coming year.  I'm planning a retirement gift to myself of a Robust AB next summer, once construction is done.

Thanks all.

Bill.
Bill