Florida Hurricane
(09-06-2016, 02:07 PM)JimReed@Tallahassee Wrote: So they came after the big pine tree leaner today while the AC guy was here fixing the unit. Luckily for me, it was just a stopped up condensation hose which was fixed with a shopvac. Not so lucky on the other side of the street. They had a truck, a large crane, a small lift and a John Deere loader. I was entertained for over an hour but the pictures just do not do it justice. With all of the excitement out of the way, maybe I can get back in the shop and finish up some projects.

Good to hear that it worked out for you.  When we had Ike thru here awhile back we were also lucky about that. Other folks cratered much like you describe.  Well, as I suspect in your case, most of it isn't luck but prep work learned from previous hurricanes.
Skip