Looking for a price on new
Starrett 6" Rulers.

We need some money and I have about 24 of them and I tried to see what a good price is to sell them for.  Any ideas would be most welcome.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Arlin, depends on what kind of rule, there are several styles. If just straight rules (no slot for a combination square head) full retail is about $25, so figure $18 if you want them to move.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Thank you.  So if I sold them at $15 they would go quick in S&S?

Admiral

The 6" are with out the groove and they come with 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, and 1/64 on them

I also have 11 - 12" with out the groove and with the same scale as the 6" and brand new so what is a reasonable price for them in S&S?

Last I have a 24" Starrett with all three attachements what would a good price for that is S&S?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Are they hook end rules ? Either way, they'd sell quick at $15.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry