Not quiet a "MIkiespace", but then
(09-09-2016, 12:38 PM)fredhargis Wrote: Look at all the possibilities!!
Smile

[Image: insidesm_zpsq62yspzi.jpg]
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Thumbs Up 
Thats a really nice space . Have fun making it useful .
Cool

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

I haven't mentioned anything about my shop for some time, mostly because I've been sitting on my thumbs waiting for the drywallers to show up (very long story about being in contractor hell). Anyway, I managed to get a partition wall up, finish the wiring, and insulate the walls....then called for drywall. They finally showed up last week and got the rock up and first coat on. They will finish this week...I'm really glad since I think that sheet rock will be in very short supply, and very expensive fairly soon. This is the shop room, about 30' x 32'. The second is the storage/mechanical work room, about 20' x 32'.

[Image: ndory0dHpr5rxzM0JQVLBBmlSjxtn1rRpnBGFMUQ...25-h550-no]

[Image: 4yVMXWGmmDf0ENP--0gUpjl9w58b-YUOHiSLK6kh...25-h550-no]
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
looking good!

Ed

Cool
Cool
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Fred, it looks all Pank, do you have an announcement you've been holding off on
Confused

Weird, the pic with just the studs looked huge, just putting drywall on sorta shrinks the look down. Lemme know if you need help running a bunch of wall cabinets off, and or hanging them.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
must have the partition wall in
Really nice . I too am jealous .

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

Looking great Fred.   Now get that paint on and equipment in!
Not quite sure why, but only one of the 2 pics I put into that drywall post shows up. I'm still trying to get the hang of using Google photos after the PB bomb. Anyway,the room in the pic is the storage rrom, and it looks smaller since the partition divides the building roughly 60/40. Here's the shop room. Getting it painted, installing the outlets, insulating and adding heat are next up.

[Image: LdW_NINYNXEuBx3GzNMkxbRPdQpVdbCBdxxfdUUA...25-h550-no]
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.