Crucible Tool second release
Crucible Tool was to release their second offering at WIA.  Anyone know what it is? I think the event ended today.
No. I get their email blogs, but got no clue from their postings.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

WIA is next week - 9/16 - 9/18
(09-10-2016, 06:33 PM)Mike Brady Wrote: Crucible Tool was to release their second offering at WIA.  Anyone know what it is? I think the event ended today.
You are off by a week. WIA2016 is Sept 16-18
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
I guess what threw me off was the invitation to visit the LAP store on the 10th (yesterday) and to launch the first two Crucible tools.  Why would they do that a week before the main event in the same town?  No issue for me since I'm not attending either venue, but confusing timing nonetheless.
As I understand it, yesterday's (9/10) event was the normal, monthly day that the LAP storefront is open. The unveiling of the new Crucible tool will be next Thursday (9/15) during a launch party, invitation event prior to the start of WIA.
(09-11-2016, 06:30 PM)Greg Jones Wrote: As I understand it, yesterday's (9/10) event was the normal, monthly day that the LAP storefront is open. The unveiling of the new Crucible tool will be next Thursday (9/15) during a launch party, invitation event prior to the start of WIA.

This.  Just the way the calendar works out for their monthly store-front day.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
Well? Well? Details? Anyone?
+++image removed+++
from Instagram
Ciao e grazie, Leo.
How do you copy a picture from Instagram?

I thought you couldn't do that.
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite