Secret Santa 2016
You are more than welcome, Chris- but you did all the heavy lifting!
Big Grin
(01-31-2017, 08:20 PM)doobes Wrote: Thanks Steve,

I got your PM and replied.

As I develop my thoughts about taking the process into the future, I will post my postulation from time to time, as I feel this needs to be a group process. All will get their opportunity to weigh in and make this a more robust and rewarding operation.

A summary document is definitely needed to define the process for the lucky cuss that follows me.  I felt a bit lost at first and there was some definite too-ing and fro-ing between myself and High-Pi.  Not his fault, it's just what he had to work with. 

Don't fret though, I'll be doing this for a while. At the end of the day, I enjoyed the process and it was not overly time consuming. I might even participate in the giving next year
Smile

I'm something of a geek though, and feel some refinement and further automation of the process is in order.  We'll talk about that in the upcoming months.

Thanks again to all who participated and posted feedback.  And yes, I would be remiss without thanking my faithful elves, Cloudy and Arlin for all the support they provided to the process.

cheers,

I was the outspoken one.
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
And just to wrap everything up, Dave has received his SS gift.

Thanks again to all the guilty parties who aided and abetted the Secret Santa 2016.

We'll do this again in the fall!

cheers,
chris
Wonderful ! This was fun.

Thanks to everyone who made it great.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com