Qualspray retainer ring size
(09-21-2016, 03:10 PM)Snipe Hunter Wrote: Double check. The caps shouldn't be all the same. I've never seen that before.

Some guns, I believe Apollo does this, have a cap that is the default for a range of N/N sets.  But you can also mix-and-match the caps to the N/N to get different atomization and pattern effects.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
They are the same size on my Qualspray gun.  You may not have seen it, but it does exist. 

John
(09-21-2016, 03:53 PM)Rob Young Wrote: Some guns, I believe Apollo does this, have a cap that is the default for a range of N/N sets.  But you can also mix-and-match the caps to the N/N to get different atomization and pattern effects.

That would be typical for most guns that came with more than one needle and tip. Usually a second cap would have bigger holes used with the larger needle and tip for thick stuff like primers. I've just never seen a gun shipped with two caps the same size. I guess it happens.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

I have the Asturo WB mini HVLP set, and it came with 3 diff needle and nozzles, but all 3 aircaps are the same. I read somewhere that the Asturo mini and the Qualspray are from the same maker