Concrete Slab for Motorhome
Check with your city or county to see if they have specifications for commercial driveways and/or a Standard Plan for commercial driveways. One or the other will have the base and concrete thicknesses required for driveways used by commercial vehicles. IIRC, my city requires 6 inches of concrete. Here's a typical city specification I found on the Internet:

2003.3A            Driveways.  All driveway approaches shall be 6” minimum thickness of concrete.  All driveway approaches which, in the opinion of the Director of Public Works or his representative, will receive sufficiently heavy truck use to qualify as a “commercial” driveway shall have ½” (#4) reinforcing bars on 18” centers, each way, embedded in the concrete 2” – 3” above the base.  Driveway approach widths and dimensions shall conform to the Department of Public Works Specifications contained in the brochure, “Parking, Loading, Driveway and Access Standards” and Standard Plan #2641 or #3134 as applicable.  The driveway apron shall be constructed in such a way that a minimum 6” water barrier is maintained between the gutter flowline and the front sidewalk line (or within 4 feet of the gutter flow line where no sidewalk exists) unless specifically exempted by the Engineering Inspector.
I store the coach inside a structure on a concrete slab.
This slab is outside but near my full hookups. I park the coach there when loading or unloading, or when I have overflow company. I had intended all along to have professionals do the job, but I wanted an idea of what to expect.
Thanks for all the replies and suggestions.

GM
The only tool I have is a lathe.  Everything else is an accessory.
Unless you're going to need access for a creeper, I'd build reinforced 'runways', with decorative stone in between.  The wheel track won't change with a change in RV, though the wheelbase might.  So a pair of runners will fit anything of the same class, and smaller if the space between is reduced (I think Class C is a bit narrower track, though the body is the full 8 ft.).  Less money to build, and less of a giant white slab when it's not occupied.  Make them 6" thick with 4k or better concrete, and reinforce with 1/2" rebar at mid-depth or lower (as the spec above highlights).  And do provide for drainage underneath so the concrete doesn't wick moisture to the tires.
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"