Rob Cosman's offer to wounded warriors
This is an outstanding offer to wounded, disabled vets:

In general Rob Cosman's an is offering free online membership to wounded vets that are disabled. More info can be found at robsworkshop.com ( also has an ad on the back cover of FWW Tool guide)

I'm a wounded warrior and this is by far much more than the Wounded Warrior Project has ever done....

Regards,
Andy

Mos maiorum
Your sacrifice is greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your service!
+3 . . .  and welcome to the forum!
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service!
Aliens haven't contacted Earth because there's no sign of intelligence here
Thank you for your selfless service and welcome to the forum.

Frank S in IA
I hope our friend Arlin can participate in this.
Such a simple gesture by Rob, at no real cost, yet so appreciated by Andy and those like him.  It would be great to see others with similar online content follow suit.
My gratitude to all....

Posted this in another woodworking site in the "hand tool only" forum and it was moved to "Off Topic"

Should have noted that this offer is for Hand Tool training....

Anyway, please pass the word, sign up is simple and they validate within a day or so.

Andy

mos maiorum

-- mos maiorum
Fantastic! I don't follow Rob too much but I don't think this is out of character for him. From what i've read he's a pretty charitable guy.
Yes Good on you Rob!

ps Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service!