Rob Cosman's offer to wounded warriors
Welcome to the forum!  Thank you for your service!

I think you will like it here.

Yes
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
Andy

Just what does this entail?   Like me some of the vets I teach woodturning to and as much as I know about hand tools have some form of brain damage like me and things are hard to understand unless in person.

Thanks for the good thoughts Mike.  I just ventured here today and seen it.  If you ever see anything like this again just PM me please.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Arlin:

Understood--also have a brain injury, and a few others....

this is free lifetime membership in Rob's Handtool video classes and there are other things like free tool give always and maybe even some in person classes, but travel is difficult for me so did not look into that.

He will also try to help with tools if necessary, but you would have to contact him about that.

I believe signup is just based on the honor system, and is simple.

Starts out as basic, tools needed, sharpening, rough to 4 square stock....but then moves into projects.

There are times when I don't get out of bed, so the videos are great, watch them at my time and pace, plus they make me want to get out and woodwork....there is also a support forum for each segment.

Most likely left much out, just had someone tell me about it but also watched Rob's YouTube video about helping wounded veterans.

I've been woodworking a long time, raised on a farm, Grandfather came from generations of sawmill workers, but there is still much to learn and/or relearn!

I have to use a wheelchair for general locomotion, but I'm not confined (yet) so I also have spent much time and effort redesigning my workspace, and my work habits.

Much safer for me to use hantools, and it's noise free "distractive therapy"

Think I have PMs turned on so contact me if you need anything or even just to talk,

Andy
Rob is an excellent teacher in person, and because he is very intent on quality and detail, I would bet his video lessons are top notch.  Hope you all enjoy it!