old sink question
the last sink I installed the cabinet is 36"

[Image: IMG_1771_zpslgvusxqa.jpg]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

couldn't get it today. Stopped by and they're closed do to plumbing problems.
Laugh
mark
Ignorance is bliss -- I'm very, very happy
I like the faucet handles on it now. Can you polish them up and rebuild them? I'd stick with a semi retro theme. Chrome pulls, handles, ect. White subway tile would also look awesome. If you have young kids, find an old metal step stool from the same era and paint it to match the sink. A chrome medicine cabinet with mirror is another tie in piece you could consider. A white wood frame mirror or cabinet would look good as well. You could lean the overall look either way but I'd try to add one more "retro" piece or accessory to the room. I'd do the stool but I have a little one.

i like the idea of the chrome medicine cabinet. That would be pretty neat.
mark
Ignorance is bliss -- I'm very, very happy