old sink question
Moen Monticello has an option of these handles in porcelain or chrome I have a mini Monticello in porcelain and the normal size in chrome I like the look of them

[Image: 97434.jpg]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Do they have a 90 degree spout sized for a basin?  Not up to speed on faucet styles currently available but facemount lavs are scarce, I would expect the faucets are as well.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

he said it was built like the white sink just he color of the other deck mount unless I misunderstood
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

He did but keep in mind this is a computer geek talking about plumbing fixtures.  I figured I'd ask again.
Wink
Blackhat

yeah, it's like the white one. It's been there awhile and my understanding is I can get it for a good price. I'm going to go tomorrow and look it over again see about getting it. I like the Monticello but was thinking about a high arc for the faucet.

i think this would be kind of neat for a kitchen sink other then it is not a double sink.  

[Image: Yellow+Kitchen+sink.bmp]

The green version in better shape, but I don't like it as much.  Too much green.

[Image: vintage-jadeite-kitchen-renovation-12.jpg]
mark
Ignorance is bliss -- I'm very, very happy
I expected a byte me
Wink
Blackhat

nah, I'm not Fred.
Laugh
mark
I have to ask why you would want a double sink.  I take them out of my places so people can actually wash a pot or cookie shet without spilling water all over the kitchen.

Phil Thien

(09-30-2016, 11:41 PM)oscarMadison Wrote:   I like the Monticello but was thinking about a high arc for the faucet.

The thing you may want to consider is getting a Monticello and finding a high arc spout as this set is 3 pieces connected by hoses.  I pick them up on CL for nothing fairly frequently out of remodels.  The Moen bath faucet is a solid design so picking one up used isn't a bad idea.  All 3 in these picks were picked up off CL free section within 10 miles of me while you might need to buy a drain those are quite a bit cheaper than a complete faucet
[Image: 20160922_141239_zpsjzdfqliv.jpg]
[Image: 20160922_150054_zps6dhwnoea.jpg]

Phil Thien

yeah, that's a good point. I do get frustrated when I wash a cookie sheet or big pot.
mark