Man forced to leave workshop for food
WooHoo!
Fall is in the air and shoptime is here--even in north Florida. I went into my shop around 9:30 this morning as usual. Lately I have been exiting before 10:30 drenched in sweat. But not today!!! Nooooo. Today I felt a little light headed, looked at the shop clock and was stunned to see that it was noon!!!!! Outside temp was in the 70s and the shop was downright pleasant. I had my tunes going and was flitting from project to project like a springtime butterfly.

Here is your official notice--time for all galoots to get into the shop and make shavings.
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
"Springtime Butterfly", eh?

Sounds like you should get that as your new title. Mods??
Laugh
Laugh

I agree, though. The cooler weather has allowed me to spend more time in the upstairs portion of the shop. That's where my louder power tools live. I've been cutting panels for a new ceiling. Also, I brought in a few logs and got them rounded on the bandsaw in prep for winter turning.

Loving it!
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
I have been betrayed by my body like that many times. Starting to get some projects done. I really need to rearrange my shop, it's impossible to work in there.
Last year we had summer, not so much this year, I went out bought a air-con for the workshop. I had to stand in line for the store to open to grab one of the on sale ones. 

Have fun
A man of foolish pursuits
Yeah, it was finally cool enough to open our windows and shut off the A/C yesterday, and boy does it feel good! I was making spoons and didn't even break a sweat.
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop