old sink pics
[Image: sink003.jpg]

[Image: sink002.jpg]

[Image: sink004.jpg]

The bad news is, not about the sink, but them being closed yesterday is we had a storm.  They had a leak and it dropped a tile on one of my neighbors fans, video on the right, fan is black and red.  Damaged  cage, haven't stopped over to see the fan yet hope he can fix it.  The green fan with propeller blade is also his.
mark
Ignorance is bliss -- I'm very, very happy
So is it yours now?
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

yep, bought it today. It's sitting in my shop right now. It's probably going to be awhile before I do anything major on it. It's pretty far down the list of projects.

Going to start watching Craigslist like you said for a Moen faucet. Plus put the word out at work and keep an eye out in general, since I have time.
mark
Mind the hole for the mechanical drain linkage
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

CL can be great for stuff like that.  I have remodeled 5 places in the past few years most of the bathroom sinks and faucet saved from the dump.  Many of the granite vanity tops too.  Of the 3 sinks posted above one on the double was purchased new the others saved from the bin along with the faucets and the single vanity top.  Currently waiting to see if I was in time on a posting offering up 2 8' sections of black granite the owner can't move and wants gone

[Image: 00K0K_2SKmPqMokwF_600x450.jpg]

Here is another offering on CL while nice I have no use for any of it
They just want it gone

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/zip/5809934305.html

[Image: 00P0P_ijMti3yKe5D_600x450.jpg]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Here is a CL with a sink about the same color with the white handles you have to open it up and look at what else is there to see the sink

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/zip/5810014619.html

Phil Thien

i think I like the white handles better then the chrome handles.

I've said this before, but man what a difference. The two sinks and the radial arm saw wouldn't be in the free section out here. The granite in the above pic wouldn't either. Lot of poor people out here. Many go to the effort to sell what they can, many get stuff fix it up and resell it.
mark
Also I think the white handles are on top of Price Pfister valves

Phil Thien