$99 Festool 5" Sander with free ship and $50 off your next Festool Tool
Bob has it, search by the number. 

It says it ships Nov 1st. 

Im planning on getting a few more tools next year. I could buy this, sell my old ETS125 for what this costs, and get a break next year. 

Seems like a win/win. Plus I like the guard deal on it now.

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

Actually I sold mine today as soon as I got the email. Sold mine for $150, took about 2 hours on Craigslist. So I get a new sander, a $50 voucher, and I'm $50 ahead to boot! Thanks Festool.
-Marc

Toolnut has been awesome for festool products for me. They got me a discontinued ct22 boom kit last year and a deal on a ultimate dust deputy from Oneida. I really like them.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Does the dust port accept a non festool vacuum?
with the right connector it will

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

"normally $200, right?  The only downside is the voucher, I would feel compelled to spend it."

If that is the only downside just send me the voucher. Problem solved.
Laugh
I ordered one just now. I even got free shipping and I live in Hawaii.....
VH07V  
The dust port is 27mm, or about 1", in diameter. There are a lot of hoses with that diameter fitting.
(10-06-2016, 07:42 AM)shanetoolnut Wrote: The dust port is 27mm, or about 1", in diameter. There are a lot of hoses with that diameter fitting.

Shane:  Are the vouchers transferable, and can more than one be used for one subsequent purchase?
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
I would love to order one but I don't see a link, Can someone explain what setting I have wrong?

Link Found and order placed!!