Nice group of saws and a plane
I stopped at a pawn shop and picked up three saws and a defective Fulton plane for $5. So the plane is long corrugated missing the round nut/bolt holding the chip breaker on and also front knob.

The small saw is Lakeside mw for monnt wards
The small saw with hole is E C Atkins
and third larger saw has etching that will come good with a little work all are warranted Superior brass.

So question is about the Fulton it measures 22 inches long will any Stanley bolt work to attach the blade and chip breaker

[Image: Resized_IMG_20161007_143422_zpspdiaipir.jpeg]

[Image: Resized_IMG_20161007_143332_zpsm9co99np.jpeg]

[Image: Resized_IMG_20161007_143513_zpsapliqh6j.jpeg]
Good score. What is wrong with the plane? It looks like a #7.
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
The Fulton has no front knob and round bolt holding the chip breaker cap iron is lost.
I am astounded by how little thing not powered sell for. I used to offer $1 for saws. Now it is usually less people do not want them and seem to think they are useless rusty junk. Even people who should know better like pawn shop operators. But, perhaps that is the new reality. I will put some additional photos up of the fulton plane. It is a corrugated beast. I looks to salvageable and worth the effort .