North Bros Yankee Bell System 2101 - 8" Throw
Here's a vintage North Bros. Yankee (pre-Stanley acquisition) 8" throw 2101 Bell System brace; Stanley bought North Bros in '46, so this brace is at least 70 years old, likely older.   This is the original North Bros. version with the oil ports for lubrication; later Bell braces were packed with green grease that seized up over time, I actually prefer this earlier iteration as its easier to keep lubricated with a drop or two of oil every once in a while.  It works as it should, smooth ratchet action and it has the ball bearing chuck, again, very sturdy brace, and the 8" throw Bell System versions are not as common. Some nickle loss, see pics, but that is cosmetic.   The lesser throw gives you the option of control when you don't need the torque of a 10" brace.  Yours for $40 plus shipping; pics:

[Image: 29593580954_9d9685dcba_b.jpg]

[Image: 30108721372_64be6e702e_b.jpg]

[Image: 29593579834_14b77a18ef_b.jpg]

[Image: 30108722002_e44d07839c_b.jpg]

[Image: 29593578464_313fe955ef_b.jpg]

First PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets priority; please include your shipping address so I can quote postage; I don't have PayPal, so payment by USPS money order please unless I know you then checks are just dandy. 

Arguably the best brace ever made, and I shudder to think what they would cost to make today, built like a tank and ready for another 75 years of work.  Thanks for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Brace is sold. Thanks to all for looking!
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis