Craftsman Radial Arm Saw
Don't lose hope.  List it locally and it will sell.  For the same reasons you bought it the first time.
Welcome to woodnet Lee. Thanks for stopping by.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

I am going to stick up for Lee. I have an older Craftsman Radial Arm and use it a lot for semi-accurate cut offs. There is nothing wrong with them if used withing their parameters. Sometimes the effeat attitude on this board really irks me.
I am going to stick up for Lee. I have an older Craftsman Radial Arm and use it a lot for semi-accurate cut offs. There is nothing wrong with them if used withing their parameters. Sometimes the effeat attitude on this board really irks me.

I agree with you on the attitude at times by elitist folks here.  But the OP was trying to sell a Craftsman RAS for way more than any of us would pay for it.  I do not see a problem with honest, albeit snarky responses.   

PSA:  I do not use my RAS for accurate cuts as you mention.   But it was way faster that using a hand saw on the 8/4 x 12 red oak board I just cut up out in the shop.   They have their place, just not at $450.
I have two Craftsman RAS saws, and use one of them almost daily.  The older saw, 1970's has a dado set on it that stays there.  The other saw is about 2000.  Both saws are set at ninety degrees and I never change them.  If I have multiple saw cuts of the same angle I make a angle wedge and all cuts are perfectly the same.  I made two bookcases that have probably thirty or more ten degree cuts on each, a wedge and everything is good.  May not be perfectly ten degrees, but even I don't know if it is perfect. Another project was multiple cuts at thirteen degrees, another wedge.  I followed my Dad in buying Craftsman, most are very old, even up to maybe, sixty or seventy years, when they did make good tools.  If making only one or two miter cuts I use a manual miter box, (wrong forum), otherwise a miter saw.  I guess another reason we bought Craftsman was that Sears was the only seller in two hundreds miles that sold power tools.  One interesting thing about this is that you can cut a piece on one end at ten degrees and the other end at ninety degrees without changing the saw setting and I like that.  I have no complaints with my Craftsman tools.

Ken
I have my Father's Craftsman RAS from probably the late 50's.  Although I haven't used it in a long while I know he used it to remodel more than one house.  He made moulding, kitchen cabinets and just about everything else he needed on it as it was the most versatile tool he had at the time.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.