Politics Pst! HUMDINGER of an Estate Sale In Columbus Starting Friday
Wink 
I received a call from one of the estate sale dealers with whom I participate, stating that he was having a fabulous sale of woodworking equipment this weekend. Folks - this is BIG!

Read his description for Sale #1, then peruse the pictures. Yes, drooling is permitted.

http://salebyholly.com/Upcoming_Events.php

r2
You're right, some very nice stuff. I'll have to figure out if I can get down there to see in person.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Dang!  Will be going through there on Saturday, but won't be able to stop...you'll probably grab all the goodies before then anyway 
Wink
There are some nice tools in that sale, Richard. 

I must resist though. I've already spent my tool budget (and then some) for this month. That Stanley No. 85-esque scraper plane certainly would find a welcome home in my shop though. Hmmmm....
Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
Hmmm, a Stanley #30 angle divider hanging out with the divider and calipers. Don't see many of those in the wild.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Looked like a peach tree, with a lot of low hanging fruit
Big Grin
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Did you by chance snag that Delta DP? A lot of folks want to know.

r2