Complete EZSMART Woodworking System Northern NJ
Awesome EZ Smart track saw system for sale, with expanded cut capacity for length and depth, at a price point much lower than Festool's MFT/track saw combo, and capable of doing much more. For me, it's really been able to cover almost everything you'd want from a tablesaw and a tracksaw. However, with kids stuff taking up more room, I'm looking to switch over to a Sawstop jobsite saw that I can put into a corner at the end of the day. The entire kit is only 2 years old, some pieces have never been used. Lets you turn any circular saw into a super accurate track saw with table saw results!

What I'm selling:

EZSMART EZone, with factory made custom extension kit - $900 ($1000 with tracks) ($1499 new)

This is an upgraded version of the Festool MFT with EZSMART's patented bridge for raising and lowering their rigid aluminum track, acting as a clamping system with stops to let you make repeated cuts like you can with a tablesaw and fence. You can even install a traditional tablesaw fence on the aluminum extrusions (My track is not installed right now, I took it off to make a cut away from the table). Also uninstalled but shown, I have a custom extension kit that has only been used once and disassembled (no space) that extends the table to fit full size sheets for ripping, $400 from the vendor!

All standard T-tracks so it fits all sorts of accessories.

EZSMART Super Smart Routing Kit - $150 (brand new never used, $344 from vendor)

Allows you to mount a router to EZ Smart guide rails for accurate routing in 3 directions. Only reason I never used it was because I preferred to just use a router table.

EZSMART Universal Edge Guide - $45 (brand new tested out once, $70 from vendor)

Super solid edge guide for a circular saw, sturdy enough to accurately use in place of a panel saw leaning plywood against a wall. Accurate rips up to 24 inches I never used it because I had the full size table for cuts that I needed, and I rarely used any full size sheets of ply. Great reviews online.

Various accessories, bases, clamps that go with the system or other t-track systems.

I also have 2 EZSMART tracks that add up to 10-11 feet and can be easily combined with an allen wrench. Will sell them with the EZ One as a package deal, or potentially separately with my modified Makita saw.

Makita 5008MGA 8-1/4 in. Magnesium Circular Saw modified to ride on EZ Smart Track with added dust collection port and a Freud combination blade - $225 $375 with tracks

Excellent condition, produces glue ready cuts. Extra size and power of the 8-1/4" saw lets you cut much larger stock than other track saws on the market 2.5" cuts on the track and 3" off the track.

Hitachi M12VC 2.25 Peak HP Variable Speed Fixed Base Router modified to fit on EZ Smart Track with added excellent dust collection - $120

Will sell the whole kit for $1750, easily more than $2500 retail and in new or almost new condition!

May have other tools, Craftsman, Bosch, Dewalt, that I may be willing to part with for the right price, maybe even a Festool DC Midi.

Will consider serious offers.