Apple logs, Anne Arundel County MD
I thought this was gone but it's still here.

I thought I would post this here before I put it on Craigslist.

I cut down some apple about 6 months ago. I have a little left. Two crotches and some other straight stuff. It still has the bark on it. Whether you are looking for something for saw handles or simply for your smoker. It's yours if you come and get it. I won't deliver or mail it. The bigger logs are about 10" dia, the small stuff is about 5" dia and all about 2ft long. There's about 14-15 pieces. The split stuff you see in the pics is spoken for.

If you want a picture, send me your ph# and I'll text a pic to you.

It's free for the taking. The split stuff is already spoken for. [Image: 20161015_131401_zpstw9hmuvm.jpg]

You can't have my foot, I've only got one good one at the moment but this pic is for size reference and to give you an idea what the wood looks like.
[Image: 20161015_131446_zpslqoxzqjw.jpg]
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

Snipe I am interested and close. Pm coming for location.
Looks like it's spoken for.

(10-16-2016, 08:13 AM)edgy Wrote: Snipe I am interested and close. Pm coming for location.

Message sent

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

I thought I had a taker but haven't heard back. So, they're available.

... Kizar Sosay

There are some nice bowls and a lot of nice handles in that pile. Apple is a fun wood to turn or to carve for handles.

I am too far away, though.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Hey there. I'm closer to Snipe hunter and I'll be in Williamsburg the weekend of the Nov 5th. If you want, I can can pick them up and bring them to Williamsburg. I don't know how close you are.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
My sincere thanks for the offer. I will regretfully decline.

I still have a large backlog of wood from the tornado that touched down in Hampton a few years ago.

The bigger problem, though, is that the biennial VA Woodturning Symposium is that weekend and I will be in Fishersville for that,

I really appreciate the offer, though.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
I might just take the chainsaw to the bigger pieces and make some blocks to dry. I really need a tote for my grandfathers Baily #7 and I've been looking for a vintage one. But a piece of apple crotch might be interesting.

... Kizar Sosay

Snipe,
    I was much later getting back than I had expected. Sent you a pm about the apple.

Jim
Got it, responded. I'm out from about 8:20 to Noon today but you have the address. You'll see them at the base of the big oak in the front yard. Take what you need. Don't worry about backing up on to where the lawn used to be. You're not going to hurt anything.

... Kizar Sosay