Auger Bits, Spokeshave, & a Record #7
I really must stop hitting the garage sales.  Or at least stop buying tools that I already have. 

All prices plus shipping.  I will ship in flat rate USPS Priority Mail boxes or first class if I can get it to you cheaper that way.  Payment by PayPal friends and family.  I've tried to price things reasonably, but if you think I'm off, I won't be offended if you make an offer. 

I haven't cleaned or worked on any of these tools, they are all as found.  A few tools that I have for sale:  

Irwin Auger Bit set in original tool roll.  The roll has seen better days, but the bits are in fantastic shape.  The ⅜" and 1" bits have been used, but most of the others look new/possibly unused. Nice long spurs that should give years of use.  I already have two sets of bits, so these can find a new home. $65 plus shipping.  

[Image: fullsizeoutput_11_zpscfzaa8uk.jpeg]

Irwin No. 22 (red bottom) and Irwin No. 22A Expandable Auger Bits.  In good useable condition.  $10 each or $15 for both plus shipping.  If you want these and the above auger set, we can work out a deal. 

[Image: IMG_2337_zpsbup502tc.jpg]

English Stanley Flat Bottomed Spokeshave.  Still in original packaging.  Shows little signs of use.  $35 plus shipping.

[Image: IMG_2338_zpsfgvke8b0.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2339_zpsul5pcnur.jpg]

[Image: fullsizeoutput_94_zps0r4e6d8y.jpeg]

I also have a Record No 7 jointer, but I'll add that in another post once I take a photo of it.
Nice bit set, very nice.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
I would be very interested in the spokeshave however I don't have a Paypal account. How can we work this out?
Tommy,

I sent you a PM.
The Spokeshave has been sold.  The augers are pending an inquiry from a member.

I have some pictures of the record plane that I mentioned on the original post.  

Record No. 7 Jointer plane:
In nearly new condition.  There is some oxidation coloring / patina on the sides and sole of the plane but no rust.  All I've done to this plane is wipe it down with some Jojoba oil.  This plane really looks to me like it has never been used.  I find that the sole of a metal plane tends to get a little polished in use, and on this one the milling marks still look new.  There are a few small chips in the finish of the knob and tote.  It looks to me like it was bought and left kicking around someone's shop for a while picking up a few dings to the wood along the way.  

$100 or best offer. 

[Image: IMG_2359_zpsg2dyuwqb.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2358_zpsmxzlupy0.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2352_zpsnd96rnmo.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2354_zpsxn94qx12.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2353_zpsxln58v6q.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2355_zpsmxvt4y43.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2357_zps6qjmjkdg.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2356_zpsa3aixnqp.jpg]
Well...
I'm not sure where I stand with these sales now. Two people were interested in the auger bits. One politely declined and the other hasn't responded to my PM. When I go to the tracking section of the private messaging interface, it shows that my most recent PM about the Spokeshave hasn't been read either.

I'm not sure whats going on with the PMs on this site since the upgrade. I've checked my user CP and everything is set as it should be. I don't get email notifications of new PMs either.

If interested in any of the above, let me know.
Ok, the auger bit set is definitely sold.

The expandable augers are still available.

The person who said they would take the spokeshave has not responded to my last PM for a week now, so I'm gonna say that it is still available for sale.

The Record No. 7 is still available. It's a nice plane and I thought that this would go quickly (shows what I know). Perhaps I have it priced too high? I willing to take offers if my pricing is off.
The Record 7 is now sold.

Spokeshave and expandable augers still available.
Bump and price reductions.

$30 for the spokeshave

$10 for both expandable augers