how do you get rid of a piano?
(10-21-2016, 05:55 AM)fredhargis Wrote: Eric, has any of this helped you form a plan?

well, it turns out that LOML wants to get rid of the piano, but the idea of sending it to the dump didn't appeal.  I was wrong about where it came from, it was the family piano. It even has a place for a payment book, they would go give the company $.25 every week and the book is still there.  Ok, I get the sentimentality, but it still is a crummy piano and nobody is going to want it and she doesn't want it.  Craigslist around here is full of free and nicer pianos.  So it's eventually going to the dump.  I think that fact has sunk in, but I am not particularly motivated to do anything about it right now. 

So thanks for the help everyone, I enjoyed this thread a lot even though I'm not following through right away. Still have the shed and basement to finish anyway
Still have the maul hammer?

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member