the new PWW issue
So, Aram has already complimented Derek on his submission.  And, if you look closely, there is an excellent article by our own Zach Dillinger; about making cabriole legs without a bandsaw.... well done Zach!  And thanks Megan!
Skip

Still waiting on mine. Which is good because I haven't finished reading the previous issue yet.
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
Thanks for reading :-)
(10-18-2016, 12:32 PM)elinourrumming Wrote: Thanks for reading :-)

Always........ have, always will....
Skip

Everytime I start considering not renewing, PWW comes out with an issue like this one! This is one of the best in recent years and has reached placement in the "special library, for my eyes only" in my inner sanctum, where wife and kids go at their own peril.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
(10-19-2016, 04:33 AM)Tony Z Wrote: Everytime I start considering not renewing, PWW comes out with an issue like this one!  This is one of the best in recent years and has reached placement in the "special library, for my eyes only" in my inner sanctum, where wife and kids go at their own peril.

Wow, you've got your own bathroom?  
Winkgrin
Yeah..thinking of sending a second copy to Tony so more people in the house can enjoy it... ;-)
Actually yes-two of them! One off my office and one at home!

Home run with the latest issue Meghan!
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
Must have let my subscription run out got last month but not this month......have to fix that, look forward those articles.

Andy
Mos Maiorum

-- mos maiorum
Letting my and my son's subscription lapse. Great issue but one in who knows how many isn't effective to me.