Whats a Lie-Nielsen #4 worth?
I've always tried to avoid international shipping on Ebay--for everything, not just tools. But that's mainly out of ignorance. How does one ship internationally? Is it safe and reliable? And since one pays a fee on shipping costs as well as on the selling price, is it really worth it?
Clean up the plane, take a dozen pictures from every angle, and put it on eBay for a starting bid of $100 with shipping in a medium flat rate box for $13 or so. You'll get the maximum amount possible.

It's the buyer's responsibility to arrange international shipping. You'll end up sending to the eBay clearing house in Kentucky.
That's good advice. I myself didn't know about the Ebay clearing house. It's good to know.
(10-23-2016, 10:08 AM)overland Wrote: I've always tried to avoid international shipping on Ebay--for everything, not just tools. But that's mainly out of ignorance. How does one ship internationally? Is it safe and reliable? And since one pays a fee on shipping costs as well as on the selling price, is it really worth it?

The buyer pays shipping. There is a service eBay uses called Global Shipping Program where a third party will take care of all the import charges and fees. All I have to do is ship it to my airport, they take care of the rest. Of course, if something goes wrong then it can get hairy, but the majority of the time, it goes smoothly.