36"Crescent BS in Tx
Yes sir,your right.It weights over 1600lbs,I'm a poor judge when it comes to weight,another member let me know how much it weight.
I'm anxious to see it sell. I'd buy it myself but I can only lift 900 pounds on a good day.
Carroll,
I'de buy it if I didn't already have this 1920's 36" J.A. Fay & Egan bandsaw. I still need to get a rotary phase converter for it....
That machine you've got looks nice.
Ted

“Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”
Thomas A. Edison
Thanks guys,Ted I wish you would buy it would love for a member to own it.I believe that I have it price perfectly,its not a give away price but think its on the cheaper side than on the over price side.Lots of time spent on it and afew bills but I enjoyed every minute of it.I was expecting it to make more noise,vibrate more than my 14" and 20" but I was wrong.I'm closing in on my little retirement yrs so downsizing some just in case I can afford to retire----Sometimes[Image: biggrin.png]----Carroll